Well furnished with ample facilities to provide make students aware of routine and modern techniques in pharmacology which can help to practise their profession and also treat and prevent communicable diseases which help people in the society. we also motivate them to do research work which will be beneficial for them and society. we make it a point that UGs and PGs perform well both in curricular and extra curricular activities. we also make them aware of the opportunities which are available both in India and abroad so that students campete with the world and make their and others life good. we also counsel students about employment and related issues.
VISION OF THE DEPARTMENT:-
- To train students in rational drug prescription accordance with patients need
- Prevention and diagnosis of common diseases with emphasis on pharmacology.
- To be removed for excellence in pharmacology research, with goal of improving human health.
- To improve the health and wellbeing of community we serve.
MISSION OF THE DEPARTMENT:-
- Equip the students with rational knowledge of drug administration.
- Train and enable students to detect, evaluate, prevent, treat adverse drug reaction.
- To enable students attain proficiency in pharmacotherapeutics.
- To acquire new expertise in toxicology and drug metabolism
- Serve society by giving their contribution in prevention and treatment of common diseases.
- To become successful practionars.
SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE DEPARTMENT:-
- Group discussion’s.
- Employment counselling for UGs and PGs.